IsoKing Millie 2-Seater Sofa
It’s time to step away from your IsoKing desk and kick your feet up on our ‘Millie’ modular sofa. We’ve set up the sewing room and brought in the best in the sofa business to develop the perfect balance of luxurious comfort, whilst maintaining the IsoKing flat-pack, no-tool assembly. And you don’t need to wait 20 weeks for delivery, we’ll make it right here at IsoKing HQ, and dispatch in 10-14 business days. So you’ll be lounging well before Christmas!
As well as pure comfort, we understand that it has to look incredible. Really incredible. Timeless style to last the years, clever design to make it a talking point, easy on the eye to blend in with any home décor, and a good range of fabric colours to suit every personal style. A sofa is a focal point and one of the most important pieces of furniture in every home, so we have meticulously designed every aspect of the IsoKing Millie sofa around these essential components.
And let’s not forget our signature ease of assembly. The Millie sofa range, like all IsoKing products, is a purely slot-together design made from sustainably sourced 18mm birchwood ply. It requires no tools, screws, fixings or DIY knowledge to put together. Solid as a rock but so easy to manage - no removalist company needed here to carry a heavy sofa around tight corners!
Order Free Fabric Samples HERE
- Birch is a beautiful and sustainable naturally light-coloured timber. The 18mm ply construction takes strength to the next level and creates a super durable product that’s as strong as it is great to look at. The additional wood supports throughout the frame look amazing and provide the functional benefit of additional weight to keep the sofa solid and stable.
- It’s hand-coated, 4 times, in a low VOC, water-based polyurethane finish for maximum stain resistance and super easy cleaning so even that red wine loving friend who doesn’t know what a coaster’s for will be welcome. You can feel the quality of the hand-sanded finish when you run your finger along the top and you’ll see over time just how durable it is!
- Glad you asked: there’s a story behind everything we do... After naming our initial home range ‘Florence’ from the first stage we ever built for Florence + the Machine, we wanted to continue with a theme that was ‘close to home’. Our fearless gun of a Project Manager, Millie, has been leading all IsoKing production during the past few months, and we thought it was only appropriate to give credit where it’s due. Plus we love her name!
- Frame Dimensions: 1500mm wide x 940mm deep x 710mm high
- Regular care (weekly)
- Vacuum regularly using low suction
- Rotate reversible cushions regularly
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Do not remove cushion covers for separate cleaning or washing, even though they may have zippers. Clean with hot-water extraction machine (hot). Professional cleaning recommended. Do not wet filling. Dry in shade away from direct heat. Allow to dry thoroughly before re-use. Re-application of soil-resist treatment may be necessary.
- Treat spills and stains as soon as possible. Gently scrape any soil or mop any liquid from the surface of the fabric. Apply proprietary cleaning agents strictly according to instructions to remove the residue of the spill. Do not saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquids. May be spot cleaned with dry cleaning solvent.
Annual professional cleaning recommended.
CAUTION: Secondary applications of stain repellent treatments may affect the performance of some pre–treated fabrics. Please test on inconspicuous area before applying.
- Can occur occasionally as a result of normal daily wear and should not be considered as a fault. Fibre pills can be removed by a battery-operated pilling tool available from most haberdashery stores.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- We understand that you want your items as quickly as possible so that’s important to us. We are making all of our products to order and typically orders leave the warehouse within 10-14 working days. There may however be a delay in transit to you as our courier company partners are experiencing delays due to the increased volume of online shopping. Most orders are still being delivered in 3-5 business days of leaving our warehouse.
- We want you to be happy with your IsoKing purchase. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason, please let us know and we will do our best to sort it out for you!
- If you have received your order but changed your mind, simply return it to us unused within 30 days of receiving it and we will refund the full amount - less the original delivery postage cost.
- Please note that you are liable for the cost of returning the products to us.